Saturday, October 1, 2011

People who have helped in my research on Britta

Before this blog goes further, there should be some acknowledgement of people who have helped in my research. I don't want to violate privacy requests, so let me just say thank you to these people:

My grandmother for giving me my first family tree at age 12 and helping me fill in the blanks.

Jeanne for sharing her knowledge of genealogy so freely and pounding "Proof! Proof" into my head.

Jessie J. for figuring out Britta's first appearance in the 1850 Census and sharing her research with me.

Kay for answering background questions and showing me the ins and outs of the BPL.

HillSeeker who shared the info about Ellen Nora Hill.

Jim who shared his information about Maggie Flynn and found Britta's obit.

Karen who shared reams of information about Mary Drusilla McGuire and the Edins/Eddins/Eddings.

Bob who runs the Eddins forum on Genforum.com.

And anyone else who's been generous with time and information. Hope I haven't forgotten anybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment